Saturday, February 25, 2012

Radiance

"Radiance" Etsy Treasury
When you have a shop on Etsy sometimes your work is selected to be in treasury. If you belong to any of the Esty teams, your work probably appears in lots of treasuries. I have been blessed to be part of several teams (Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy and Etsylvanians) that actively promote my work.

While I appreciate being part of a supportive team family, I must admit there is something exciting about being featured in a "stranger" treasury. And when the excitement of a "stranger" treasury is coupled with a truly stunning treasury design, the moment is a magical one for me.  This is one of those magical moments.

My celestial earring appeared in  "Radiance,"  a treasury created by Dan and Heather of Conceptions3D. They make "decorative concrete gems for the home and office" not to mentions beautifully artistic treasuries.

The treasuries they have curated include some of the most amazing product photography I have seen on Etsy. You can see more of their collections here: http://www.etsy.com/people/Conceptions3D/treasury

Before I let you go to take in some gorgeous eye candy, I thought I would share some of their stunning decorative concrete pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons