Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Eye Candy

Art Freebie from June
I love art with a sense of humor. Wouldn't this be the perfect graphic for a picnic invite? Too bad I'm not hosting anything. Maybe I'll keep it tucked away for next year.

I found this photo on a lovely blog that I frequent,  Art Freebies, where the author, June, shares images from her vintage collection. June is gracious enough to allow us to choose from an amazing assortment of free vintage images that we can use in our own art even if we plan to sell it.

June also has a sister blog, Dezinaworld, where she offers digital arts sheets for sale and showcases the amazing artwork that her customers create. So if you need something to occupy your time on this long holiday weekend, June has some creative inspiration for you.

6 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so much for posting about my blogs. Its a lovely surprise to come and see your blog. Sadly i keep so busy i dont have much time for visiting blogs yet i adore doing so and do as often as time allows. If only there were more hours in a day ...
    Thanks again Marie, i will be back to see you again
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for sharing this!! I am Always on the lookout for free images, of all kinds and now I've got a great one for the vintage category! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS - thanks for sharing this great information! I love the look of the vintage images. I'm heading over to see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cool! Thanks for posting them. I like to search flickr, limiting it to just images with a creative commons license for modification and reuse. The National Library of Medicine has an awesome image library too. http://ihm.nlm.nih.gov/luna/servlet/view/all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone for sharing photo resources here and over in the Blog Frog discussion!

    http://theblogfrog.com/757946/forum/51340/great-source-for-free-images.html?start=1&replyid=419432&showthread=false

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - these are very beautiful! I love them. Thank you very much for sharing them! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons