Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Art Every Day Month Challenge




November is Art Every Day Month, a challenge created by artist Leah Piken Kolidas. Leah writes a blog where she shares her creative inspirations and encourages others to do the same.

Here is how Leah describes the challenge.

“ I encourage people to make something every day, but my goal is to foster more creativity, so if you make just one piece of art per week or just one for the whole month, that's fine with me. The idea is to bring more creativity into your life, not to make you feel overwhelmed, pressured or guilt-stricken.”

She defines art as anything creative, whether that be painting, drawing, knitting, sewing, cooking, decorating, writing, photography, clay, jewelry-making or whatever.

The onset of a Pennsylvania winter always leaves me feeling a little blue so I plan to participate in AEDM to try to keep my energy level up. Hopefully over the course of the next month you will see some kind of creative output filling up this space.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be up to next month, Marie!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons