Monday, October 18, 2010

Double Trouble


Monday Pick-Me-Up
Happy Monday everyone! I have an amazingly busy week ahead so I am going to have keep today's pick-me-up brief. My baby Benjamin finds himself quite at home climbing on the furniture. I captured this shot when he was curled up on our coffee table. He is such a cutie!

A Sneak Peak for Wednesday
If you are at all curious about why half-formed monsters are a good thing, stay tuned for Wednesday's post. It is a wonderful piece of prose written by my friend and former Penn State colleague Bevin Hernandez. It is also the first guest post on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic. of your kitty next to the ceramic one! Too cute. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I have a little black cat (Hazel) who is also bald between the eyes + ears. The devil picture a couple posts up is just like her!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons