Monday, October 11, 2010

Penn State Pride


Monday Pick-Me-Up
These furry little guys greet me every morning when I arrive at work. My husband gave them to me as little pick-me-ups over the years.

When you live in Penn State's Happy Valley, you find that the weekend football score can impact people's Monday happiness meter. I'm not a big football fan, but I am a Penn Stater (both an alumni and an employee), so I do find myself smiling at a good win.

This weekend was our homecoming, but unfortunately the score didn't bring any smiles. But win or lose, our mascot makes me smile!

What mascot makes you smile?

1 comment:

  1. Marie, I love Penn State, too! (Not that I had much choice, being the daughter of and sister of some alumni and living in State College...) Hopefully this Monday's "happiness meter" will be up a smidge.

    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons