Friday, September 9, 2011

Clay kudos and a discount code for you

This has been a good week. My husband and I are enjoying an albeit rainy stay-cation. This has given me lots of time to clay and catch up on my social media interactions. Plus I received two pieces of clay-related good news.

Free Puking Pumpkin Tutorial

On Wednesday I shared my new Pinterest addiction in the post: Pininterest: 5 Reasons You Should be Pinning. I credited Marlene Brady of Its All About Creating with giving me the push to finally try it out. In return she featured my Puking Pumpkin Tutorial on her blog. It is nice to see this guy, who served as the AC Moore Facebook profile last year for the month of October, get a new round of publicity. 

 
Art Nouveau Fan Brooch

My Pink Art Nouveau Fan Brooch took 3rd place in the public voting in the PCAGOE September Challenge. Read about the winners. Thanks to everyone who voted! 

Kelly was extremely touched by the challenge in her honor. Here are her comments: "You cannot imagine how honored and humbled I am to see and read all the entries. Yesterday I was very emotional so I was sobbing while reading everyone's kind words. I came back on a stronger day to vote because then I could barely see thru my tears. I cannot thank everyone enough for doing this and giving me the strength to get through this."

A discount for you:
I'm in such a good mood right now that I decided to offer 5% of everything in my YoungCreative store. Enter the code YOUNGCREATIVE5 at check out through September 30 to get your discount. You could use it on the Art Nouveau brooch, a puking pumpkin wine bottle stopper, or ANYTHING you want.


Barfing Pumpkin Wine Stopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons