Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Month of Creativity

November is almost here and that means Art Every Day Month.



The challenge
Art Every Day Month is the brainchild of artist Leah Piken Kolidas. Here is how Leah describes the low-pressure challenge that marks the event.

“ I encourage people to make something every day, but my goal is to foster more creativity, so if you make just one piece of art per week or just one for the whole month, that's fine with me. The idea is to bring more creativity into your life, not to make you feel overwhelmed, pressured or guilt-stricken.”
But I'm not an artist!
She defines art as anything creative, whether that be painting, drawing, knitting, sewing, cooking, decorating, writing, photography, clay, jewelry-making or whatever.

Sign-up
You can sign-up now to participate, or any time during the month. And don't worry about the pressure of "creating" every day. You can flow in and out as you need to. I have to admit, I didn't do a good job keeping up last year, but I have a better game plan for this time around.

Find out more: http://creativeeveryday.com/art-every-day-month




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons