|"Cinnamon Cookie" polymer clay ornaments|
"Cinnamon Cookies" Polymer Clay Ornaments
- Mix translucent polymer clay with a tiny amount of brown clay and a dash of cinnamon. If the blend seems dry, you can soften it with a drop of mineral oil.
- Roll out the "dough" using a rod or your pasta machine.
- Rub some more cinnamon over the top and cut out your shapes with a cookie (or clay) cutter.
- Add a hole for the ribbon. I used a small heart-shaped Kemper cutter.
- Take a specialty-shaped metal brad fastner used in paper crafts and cut off most of the length of the faster so it doesn't poke through the back of your ornament.
- Press the brad into the clay.
- Bake according to the clay brand's instructions and string on a ribbon.