Wednesday, November 11, 2009

40's style bath redo art work


For day 11 of Art Every Day Month, I'm doing some photo editing. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am redoing my bathroom in a 1940's Hollywood inspired style. While I wait for everything to line up on the contractor end, I decided to work on some artwork.

I love the look of vintage pieces, and I am fortunate enough to have inherited some really pretty items from my Great-Grandma. I display some of these things in my current bath. I thought it would be cool to take some close-ups some of these antiques and print them out as large-scale, black and white posters.

If any of you have any other ideas for ways to evoke a 1940's Hollywood style, please share them with me.

Other posts on my 1940s Hollywood Glam Bathroom:
The Early Plans
Photography of Everyday Objects 
Guest Post on Being Tazim

2 comments:

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons