Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reversible Pendant

Reversible Polymer Clay Pendant available at Young Creative
The gifted artists that I have met through the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy are amazingly detail-oriented women, many of whom believe in making the back of a piece as beautiful as the front.

They have inspired me to up my game on the back of my pieces. This is one of my new pendants that is finished enough on the back that you could wear either side, so I decided to market it as a reversible pendant.

One side features an elegant black and white mokume gane pattern. The other has a stamped swirl that I highlighted with purple pearl powder. The pendant is topped with a wire-wrapped, black and white swirled glass bead. It is strung on a gunmetal black oval link chain. The buyer can customize the chain length.

It is available now at Young Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons