Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vintage Style Black Cat



black-cat-vintage-style-halloween-decor
Vintage-Style Black Cat  Halloween Figurine Marie Young Creative @2012

This adorable "Scaredy Cat" got spooked when he went trick-or-treating by the light of a full moon. Vintage Halloween decorations from the 1930s served as my inspiration for this little guy (along with my "not so little" guy, Benjamin, the 17-pound cat below).

"Scaredy Cat" is hand-sculpted and the color comes mainly from the polymer itself. I use very little paint on my projects. I did use alcohol inks and mica powders to add depth and a little shimmer. This cool cat (the polymer one) wants to strut his way into a good home:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108536926/black-cat-vintage-style-halloween-decor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh,a comment! How delightful.

recomendations

share icons